4581 County Road 222, Anderson
BACK ON THE MARKET .... SELLERS ARE READY TO SELL! ...ON TOP OF A BEAUTIFUL HILL... with lots of awesome views of the county and even some of the Brazos Valley including Kyle Field! Whether you are looking for a place to build that dream home or a weekend get-away, this one tract has several great homesite spots. Owning a piece of property like this is really country living at its best .... fishing, horseback riding, gazing at the stars or just relaxing while you read a book without the sounds of sirens or the hustle and bustle of city life. This property is a must see!
- MLS® #19012383
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesElectric In Area, Well
- Address4581 County Road 222
- AreaCentral Grimes
- SubdivisionA0005 J S BLACK, TRACT 6, ACRES 80.6
- Zip Code77830
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Pond, Public Road, Small Trees
- Listing Agent:Lupe Finke
- Listing Office:All Star Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.