200 +/- County Road 228, Bedias
A beautiful recreational 200+/- tract of land within 30 minutes of Bryan College Station and Huntsville. There are 6 ponds on the property, most of them are stocked for your fishing enjoyment. The soil is sandy loam and approximately 50% native grasses and 50% mix of evergreen and hardwood trees. There are trails cut throughout the property to enjoy 4 wheeling or for the deer hunter in the family. The seller is willing to subdivide the property into smaller parcels. Contact the listing agent for more information.
- MLS® #20013731
- Sub-TypeRural Unimproved
- UtilitiesElectric In Area, Overhead Utilities
- Address200 +/- County Road 228
- AreaCentral Grimes
- SubdivisionA0012 J T CONNER, TRACT 9, ACRES 236.76
- Zip Code77831
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Irregular, Lake, Large Trees, Level, Medium Trees, Open, Pond, Public Road, Small Trees, Stream, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Edward Allison
- Listing Office:Engel & Voelkers B/cs
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.