1824 County Road 253, Anderson
This meticulously maintained 117 acre ranch features unique hilltop vistas with stunning views of Grimes County. This property has it all-elevation changes, all weather roads, net wire fencing, water galore and seclusion. This property is conveniently located between Houston and College Station and has established grasses that have been sprayed for weeds and are fertilized on a regular basis. The 2033 sq. ft. home is situated atop the highest point on the property and affords all the views one would expect from a property like this one. The nearly new Kubota tractor, shredder, mower and side-by-side all convey with the property.
- MLS® #21000237
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,033
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, Aerobic Septic on site, Electric on Site, Internet Available on Site, Well
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Address1824 County Road 253
- AreaCentral Grimes
- SubdivisionA0036 WM LAUGHLIN, TRACT 4-1, ACRES 117, (PT IN A-36)
- Zip Code77830
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Electric Range, Eating Bar, Island, Microwave Oven, Other, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Richard Shaver
- Listing Office:Aggieland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.