000 Shelby, Bremond
15+ acres in Bremond Texas, small portion is the in the city limits of Bremond and is unrestricted, City of Bremond stated a water meter is at Shelby Street and an old water line ran to a house on the property but would need to be verified. Mostly open, with small pond and scattered trees, this tract could be an acreage homesite or future development.
- MLS® #22004955
- Sub-TypeRural Unimproved
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- Address000 Shelby
- Subdivision+/-15.58 Acres being Tracts 3 and 4 out of the Mary Paterson Survey, A-303 and partially within the
- Zip Code76629
- Lot DescriptionOpen, Pond, Small Trees
- Listing Agent:Jay Tjoelker
- Listing Office:Oldham Goodwin Group, Llc
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.