Tract 3 Brushwood Hill Fm 2620, Bedias
Unrestricted 4-acre tract fronting Farm to Market 2620. Resting in the rural landscape of northern Grimes County, the property offers a pristine setting away from all the hustle and bustle. Sandy-loam soil and scattered trees add to the property’s charm. MidSouth electric and fiber optic located nearby. Additional 5 acres available. Anderson-Shiro ISD.
- MLS® #22013330
- Sub-TypeRural Unimproved
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Open, Level
- Listing Agent:Lauren Stuart
- Listing Office:Brazos Land Company
- AddressTract 3 Brushwood Hill Fm 2620
- AreaCentral Grimes
- SubdivisionBRUSHWOOD HILL, Lot 3, ACRES 4.204
- Zip Code77831
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.